We are excited to be continuing our partnership with Cancer Council NSW to help raise awareness of women’s cancers, and raise funds for the cancer support services located here on the Central Coast – and this year there are plenty of ways you can get involved!
Along with our support of Cancer Council NSW, the club has additional initiatives that will be going to help one of our own – Andre Gumprecht’s wife, Carina. You can find out more about Carina’s story here.
- Pink Bucket Hats – We’ll have bright pink bucket hats available to purchase on match day for just $10, with all proceeds going directly to the Gumprecht Family. These will be available at several points around the stadium – but get in quick as stock is limited.
- The Bucket Bays – Want to join a sea of pink? When you purchase a match day ticket into Bays 15,16 & 17, for just $5 extra you’ll get yourself a bucket hat to help us turn the Northen Stand pink for the night!
- Buy a Jersey – Our Pink Charity jersey is now available for sale, and 10% from each purchase will be donated to Cancer Council NSW. Adult Jerseys are $109.99 and are available online, at Rebel Erina & Tuggerah or at the game, while stocks last.
- Bid on a Player Worn Jersey – Directly after the game, our annual Pink Jersey Auction will go live! You can place a bid, and all proceeds will go directly to Cancer Council NSW.
- Bid on a CCM Player Item/Experience – Our players have gotten involved and donated a variety of items from signed boots, to 1 on 1 coaching sessions which will be available for auction from the conclusion of the match. All proceeds from this Auction will be donated to the Gumprecht family.
- Make a Donation on Match Day – There will be volunteers from Cancer Council NSW on match day who will be collecting donations at each entry point, as well as opportunities to donate from your phone!
- WEAR PINK & spread the word! We understand that making a financial contribution isn’t possible for everyone – so we are asking our fans to wear pink on match day, and open up the conversation with friends and family about cancer prevention, sun safety and other ways you can get involved. Check out https://www.cancercouncil.com.au/ for more information.
- Ladies Lounge: For just $60, you’ll be able to watch the game from a Corporate Lounge facility and enjoy a glass of bubbles on arrival, lucky door prizes, player meet & greets plus canapes & cupcakes – it’s the ultimate girls night out at Central Coast Stadium. Find out more by contacting email@example.com or keep an eye on the website for more information.