Tuesday 31 December, 2019
Hyundai A-League – Round 12
Match: Central Coast Mariners vs. Perth Glory
Venue: Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-off: 7:00pm (AEDT)
Tickets: CLICK HERE
Gates Open: 6:00pm
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #CCMvPER & #CCMFC
Want the chance to win an XBox S? Thanks to our match day partner Mate, you have the chance! Simply head along to the Mate Marquee on Dane Drive to complete your details and you’re in the running.
While you’re there, why not check out the interactive photo-booth? Choose the Mariners players you want in the photo, smile for the camera and snap the perfect match-day momento!
You can also find out more about the services and great benefits MATE can offer you, just for being a Central Coast Mariners fan!
KIDS GO FREE! Up to four (4) juniors* can attend the match for free, with every adult ticket purchased! Jump online to buy now.
Western Ticket Box: Open from 9:00am
Eastern Ticket Box: Open from 6:00pm
* Juniors aged 4-16. Those aged 3 and under are free if sitting on the lap of a guardian. If they require their own seat, they will be required to have a ticket.
With a heap happening in Gosford on New Year’s Eve, here’s your guide to making it the best one yet!
- From 12pm, you can head along to The Entertainment Grounds for their Family Race Day where all Central Coast residents get in for FREE! More details here.
- From 5pm, head to Gosford Waterfront for the Central Coast Council New Years Eve celebrations! With live music, food vendors and kids activities, it’s the perfect way to kick off your evening.
- Gates open at Central Coast Stadium at 6pm, so you can head in and get ready for the match against the Perth Glory – don’t forget there will be plenty of great chances to win great prizes with our Masterfoods giveaway and our Members badge draw.
- At the conclusion of the match, make your way back to the waterfront to take in the fireworks display at 9:15pm.*
Don’t forget – there will be a number of road closures in place that evening, so plan your trip ahead – click here for more information.
(*Fireworks being held at the discretion of Central Coast Council and the weather conditions. Subject to change)
Grab your old scarves & shirts from years gone by, grab your inflatable animals – and get ready to DISCO!
The Yellow Army are celebrating the active support history in Bay 16 this New Year’s Eve. Whether you’re a regular in The Bay, a previous active member, a sometimes presence or just interested in getting involved in active support – get down to Bay 16 as they throw back to the good ol’ days!
The Yellow Army will be at Bay Road Brewing from 3pm.
Mariners Members have the chance to win at every home game!
Keep an ear out for that cannon – when you hear it go off, check out the Member number shown on the big screen. If that’s you – you’ve got until the end of the match to claim your prize! Don’t miss out – you have to be at the game to win!
Winners will need to head to the Customer Service Desk behind Bay 5 and meet with a Central Coast Mariners staff member – don’t forget to bring your Membership card!
There will be two points for Members on match day, or those who are looking to purchase a Membership:
Dane Drive (Opposite Central Coast Leagues Club)
- Open from 4:00pm until Kick Off
- Our team on Dane Drive will be able to help with:
- Membership Card collection
- Purchasing a new membership
- Any other membership enquiries
- People who have purchased a ticket to the match and are looking to upgrade to a Membership can receive their ticket price off their Membership by signing up on the night!
Those collecting Membership cards, please ensure you have valid ID or proof of purchase to allow smooth processing of your request.
Member Services – Bay 5
- Located on the Western Concourse, behind Bay 5
- Open from gates open until the end of half time.
- Upgrade your match day ticket to a Membership or other general Membership enquiries.
Grab a pre-match feed in Gosford! Local venues will be offering fantastic meal deals for Mariners fans attending the game.
- The Bon Pavillion – Grab a house wine or beer, and a burger for just $20!
- At Baker Street – Enjoy a beer and a schnitzel for just $20
These offers are valid on match day only. You must show your match ticket or membership card to redeem. Please see each venue for Terms and Conditions.
Want to feed the whole family at the stadium? You can pick up a $40 Family Meal Deal at all of the food concession stands along the Eastern Concourse.
You will get 4 x Hotdogs, 4 x Hot Chips and 4 x Bottles of Water for just $40!
EFTPOS is available.