Football Federation Australia (FFA) and the Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League clubs are excited to launch a FREE education resource for primary school teachers.
Teachers can choose from any one of 10 Hyundai A-League or Westfield W-League clubs, with each resource consisting of eight integrated units of work for Years 3-4 and Years 5-6 across subjects English, Mathematics, Art and Health & Physical Education.
Each unit is themed with football and is designed to meet the Australian Curriculum cross-curricula priority with Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia.
The Football Fever educational resource:
• Is mapped to the Australian Curriculum;
• Has an Asian-Australian cultural component integrating teaching and learning;
• Teaches character building and community values in a sports context;
• Is accessible to students across multiple intelligences;
• Gives students an opportunity to model their learning to an audience;
• Has a football themed component integrated into each unit of work; and
• Is underpinned by the use of media technology.
Complete the registration form below and start using the resource today!