Sunday 8 March, 2020
Hyundai A-League – Round 22
Match: Central Coast Mariners vs. Wellington Phoenix
Venue: Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-off: 4:00pm (AEDT)
Tickets: CLICK HERE
Gates Open: 3:00pm
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #PinkRound, #CCMvWEL & #CCMFC
In our 8th year supporting Cancer Council NSW, we are aiming to make Pink Round bigger and better than ever! There are plenty of ways you can support Cancer Council NSW on match day, including:
- Visit the Daphnee Van on Dane Drive, to find out more about Cancer Support services on the Central Coast and how you can detect the early signs of cancer
- Make a donation to one of the Cancer Council NSW volunteers who will be on Dane Drive and the Eastern & Western entry gates.
- No cash on game day? No worries! You can text ‘PINK’ to 0400 858 858 to make a donation on your phone. You’ll receive a text back with a link to donate an amount of your choice online.
- Visit SpotScreen on Dane Drive from 2:30pm to receive a free skin check! You’ll also be able to get more information on the signs to look out for and symptoms of melanoma.
- Purchase a limited edition Pink Jersey on match day, available only from the Rebel marquee on the Northern Concourse. 10% of all sales are donated to Cancer Council – and stock is limited!
We’re looking to turn the Northern stand into a sea of pink on Sunday 8 March with our Bucket Bays!
For an additional $5 donation*, if you purchase a ticket into Bays 15, 16 or 17 you will receive a 2019/20 Pink Round Bucket Hat and all proceeds will go directly to Andre Gumprecht and his family. These funds will assist the family with medical costs and ongoing support for his wife Carina and their children. To find out more about Carina’s battle with Stage 4 Melanoma, please click here.
Once you have pre-purchased your ticket, take it to the Membership Marquee on Dane Drive from 2:30pm on Match Day to collect your hat.
Already got your tickets? You can still get your hands on a Bucket Hat! For $10, you can grab a Bucket Hat from the following locations:
- Membership Marquee on Dane Drive (from 2:30pm until Kick Off)
- Customer Service Desk behind Bay 5 on the Western Concourse (from 3pm until the conclusion of the game)
Hats are strictly limited! Get in quick!
Don’t forget to join us after the match on the pitch for Families on the Field, thanks to McDonalds!
Entry to the pitch is only via the Northern & Western stands, so please make your way to these areas at the conclusion of the match, and wait for the siren before entering the pitch. Bring along a ball and have a kick with your friends and family.
Please be mindful of other people when having a kick around and we ask that all parents accompany their children during their time on the pitch. For your own safety when it is time to leave the field, please follow the directions of security staff and exit via the Northern & Western Stands only.
* Please note that Families on the Field will only go ahead with the approval of grounds staff. Excessive rain or weather deemed dangerous to spectators may cause Families on the Field to be cancelled. We appreciate your understanding in these situations.
At the conclusion of the match, all of the player worn and issued jerseys for Pink Round will be up for auction!
With all proceeds from the jersey auction going to Cancer Council NSW, you’ll have the opportunity to bid on the jersey of your favourite player. All jerseys are personally signed by the player, and include the Synergy FM sponsor logo emblazoned on the front.
There will be additional items up for auction, with all proceeds going to the Gumprecht family including signed boots from Jordan Murray & Kim Eun-Sun, and coaching experiences with Ziggy Gordon & Dylan Ruiz-Diaz.
Tickets are on sale now! Click here to save time and purchase in advance. Take along the whole family for just $50 in our Yellow General Admission area.
Western Ticket Box: Open from 12:00pm midday
Eastern Ticket Box: Open from 2:45pm
Fans visiting the stadium can now easily and securely add contactless tickets to their Apple Wallet at a single touch. Once at the stadium, fans will be required to hold their iPhone or Apple Watch next to the turnstile’s reader to be admitted into the ground. Click here to find out more.
Mariners Members have the chance to win at every home game!
Keep an ear out for that cannon – when you hear it go off, check out the Member number shown on the big screen. If that’s you – you’ve got until the end of the match to claim your prize! Don’t miss out – you have to be at the game to win!
Winners will need to head to the Customer Service Desk behind Bay 5 and meet with a Central Coast Mariners staff member – don’t forget to bring your Membership card!
There will be two points of contact for Members on match day, or those who are looking to purchase a Membership:
Dane Drive (Opposite Central Coast Leagues Club)
- Open from 2:00pm until Kick Off
- Our team on Dane Drive will be able to help with:
- Membership Card collection
- Purchasing a new membership
- Any other membership enquiries
Those collecting Membership cards, please ensure you have valid ID or proof of purchase to allow smooth processing of your request.
Member Services – Bay 5
- Located on the Western Concourse, behind Bay 5
- Open from gates open until the end of the match.
- General Membership enquiries or customer feedback.