Wednesday, 2 October 2019
FFA Cup – Semi Final
Match: Central Coast Mariners vs. Adelaide United
Venue: Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-off: 7:30pm (AEST)
Tickets: CLICK HERE
Gates Open: 6:30pm (Eastern Gates ONLY)
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #CCMvADL #MagicOfTheCup & #CCMFC
Tickets are on sale now! You can bring along the family for just $40 – fun for everyone these school holidays.
Save time and money by purchasing now – click here to purchase.
General Admission and Reserved Seating is available – Our first release of Reserved Seating sold out, so we’ve made a limited number of Reserved Seating tickets available so make sure you get in quick!
Please note that only the Eastern and Northern stands will be open for this match, so entry will be via the Eastern Gates only (opposite the Central Coast Leagues Club).
The Ticketek outlet on the western side of the stadium will only be open until 5:00pm on match day. After this point, all sales and ticket pick ups will be from the eastern ticket box.
Mariners Members can experience the exclusive 2GO Members Zone, located on the Northern Concourse from 6:30pm.
Here you can:
- Meet & Greet with Mariners players
- Pick up your exclusive Members merchandise
- Free Face Painting for the kids
- Live DJ
- Games & Activities
- Members Only Bar available (EFTPOS sales only), with $5 beers between 6:30pm – 7:00pm
Not a Member? You can renew or purchase a new Membership just outside of the Member Zone!
Help support young footballers by purchasing a raffle ticket, and you’ll go into the draw to win a Hyundai i30!
Tickets are just $5, and all money raised goes to the Yellow & Navy Foundation. The major prize draw will be held at the Mariners first home game on Saturday 19 October.
Players from the Central Coast Mariners Academy will be walking through the stands selling tickets, and there will be several purchase points throughout the venue.
This not-for-profit arm of the Central Coast Mariners is responsible for breaking down the barriers that stand in the way of young players looking to become professional football players.
There are two Members points available on match day:
- Dane Drive – Membership staff will be available from 5:30pm for any game day enquiries or Membership purchases. This will be open until kick off.
- Members Zone – Located on the Northern Concourse, Members will be able to pick up their Members Merchandise (don’t forget your voucher!) and anyone looking to sign up will be able to purchase a Membership. This zone is open until the conclusion of half time.
Grab a pre-match feed in Gosford! Local venues will be offering fantastic meal deals for Mariners fans attending the game.
- The Bon Pavillion – Grab a house wine or beer, and a burger for just $20!
- At Baker Street – Enjoy a beer and a schnitzel for just $20
These offers are available from 5pm – 7:30pm on match day only. Purchaser must show a valid FFA Cup Semi Final match ticket.
Want to feed the whole family at the stadium? You can pick up a $40 Family Meal Deal at all of the food concession stands along the Eastern Concourse.
You will get 4 x Hotdogs, 4 x Hot Chips and 4 x Bottles of Water for just $40!
EFTPOS is available.
There are a number of Supporter Events happening before the match! See below and click through for more information: