Sign up now for Central Coast Mariners Term 3 Development Programs!
In cases of inclement weather, please call the Wet Weather Hotline on 8078 4470
CENTRAL COAST MARINERS TERM 3 DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
Registrations are now open for Central Coast Mariners popular Development Programs for Term 3.
Catering for boys and girls aged between 6 and 13 years, the Mariners Development Programs are designed to enhance players- skills through intensive ball work and small – sided games.
Held each Wednesday evening between 5:30 and 7pm from 27 July at Jubilee Oval, Long Jetty, the program is run by Central Coast Mariners Youth Development Co-ordinator Damien Brown.
A former professional player with the Mariners, Brown is also a qualified primary school teacher. His extensive football knowledge and ability to teach children ensures every child will make the most of their time in the Mariners Development Program.
Central Coast Mariners Development Program – Term 3
Who? Boys and Girls aged 6 – 13
Where? Jubilee Oval, Long Jetty
When? Every Wednesday evening from 27 July – 5:30pm – 7pm
• Total of 12 hours skills focussed football in a fun and supportive environment
• Professionally run by expert football staff
• All new participants receive a playing kit (shirt, shorts, socks, jacket and football) and an individual assessment upon completion of the program.
• Term 2 participants are eligible for a discount if a new playing kit is not required
• Mariners Members are entitled to a 10% discount