Central Coast Mariners are looking for talented and ambitious coaches to play an integral role in their exciting Academy programs.
Central Coast Mariners FC Academy
Coach Position Description
Boys Positions: 11 – 12 – 13 – 14 – 15 – 16 – 18
Girls Positions: 12 – 14 – 16 – Senior Reserves – Senior Women
Please submit an application outlining your experience in relation to the position description below to the Development Manager at email@example.com
Applications will close on Tuesday 2nd August with interviews to be conducted thereafter.
The primary aim of the Central Coast Mariners FC Academy is to provide a clear and structured pathway towards our National Youth League and Westfield Women-s League programs. Whether or not the ‘dream- is fulfilled, every player needs to look back fondly on life at the Academy, and feel that the experience was a positive one.
• Minimum FFA Youth Licence required – AFC C-Licence or FFA Senior Licence preferred
• Conduct the program in line with the FFA National Curriculum and CCM development objectives
• Attend selection trials and liaise with the CCMFCA Management regarding selection policy and preparation
• Prepare and implement high performance training programs for all players in the team.
• Liaise with individual squad members relating to their performance in:
• Prepare player profiles and provide individual player feedback as required
ISSUES AND CHALLENGES
• Ensure a direction and focus on the development of players above competition results
• Maintain effective communications, both within the sport and outside of the sport
• Understand and respond to the differing needs of the players and Academy staff
• Contribute to the planning and evaluation of the Academy
CRITERIA FOR POSITION
• Demonstrated coaching experience with understanding of the FFA National Curriculum
• Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Fit and capable of high level demonstration
• Well presented with capacity to display professional conduct at all times
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All coaching positions are for 12 months
• All coaches must commit to 3 training sessions per week, in season plus games
• All coaches must commit to providing written reports on all players
• Expenses package will be discussed with successful applicants