Did you know you can access free public transport to and from Sunday’s Hyundai A-League Grand Final simply by having your match ticket handy?
Hi everyone, Bernie Ibini here from the Central Coast Mariners.
Did you know that for this Sunday-s Hyundai A-League Grand Final, supporters of both Central Coast Mariners and Western Sydney Wanderers are entitled to free public transport on the NSW Government network both to and from the match?
Here are a few handy tips for fans of both Clubs to keep in mind when travelling back and forth from the game this weekend.
• NSW Transport information is readily available on the 131500.com.au website, by calling 131500 or on their mobile app. Via any of these options, fans can plan their trip, check timetables, and access additional information.
• If you-re planning to travel from the Central Coast to Sydney by train to Sunday-s game, you can view timetable information at www.cityrail.info.
• Central Coast Mariners fans are asked to exit Central Station via the Eddy Avenue exit. From this point, free buses will transport Mariners fans to the Moore Park Entertainment Quarter.
• Central Coast Mariners supporters, including the Yellow Army, will converge on PJ Gallagher-s Irish Pub before the game in the Moore Park Entertainment Quarter. Join them there to learn their chants and songs, enjoy a meal and share in some good times!
• Western Sydney Wanderers supporters are set to snake their way through Surry Hills before arriving at Allianz Stadium for the contest. Respecting your fellow fan on game day will ensure an even richer Hyundai A-League Grand Final experience.
• Kick-off in the game is from 4:00pm and gates will open at 2:00pm. You can click here to view further detailed matchday information.
• Lastly, have fun, cheer loudly for your team, and may the best side be crowned Champions!
Bernie Ibini – Central Coast Mariners Attacker