The Central Coast Mariners have launched their official online auction and the first items under the hammer are our PINK KITS to be worn by the players this Sunday. Thanks to Brightfield Management all kits will be signed by the player with all profits going towards Cancer Council NSW Who’s kit do you want?
CLICK HERE to kick-off the bidding for your favourite player’s pink kit! Bidding starts at $1 and will be open until 10 days after the weekend’s match.
To lock down your kit and get behind a great cause – please follow these simple steps below to get INvolved:
- CLICK HERE and you will be directed straight to the auction page
- CLICK REGISTER NOW and set up your log in details for the #CCMFC auction page
- Head to the “PINK JERSEY CHARITY GAME” auction page and start bidding on your favourite player(s)
- MONITOR between now and the end date to ensure you stay on top!
- DON’T FORGET > OVERTIME BIDDING! If a successful bid is placed within five minutes of the scheduled closing time, the auction will go into overtime. The auction will continue to be extended until there are no further bids for a continuous 5 minute period.
Other helpful FAQs:
What’s the reserve?
To make sure everyone has the chance to experience the excitement of an online auction, bidding for the pink kits kicks off at just $1!
What is a Buyer’s Premium?
All pink kits are subject to a buyer’s premium. The buyer’s premium is an additional fee (10%) charged by the auction house (IMG) on top of the sale price of the kit that is payable by the buyer. The Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added after the successful bidding price.
How do I pay?
Winning bidders have the option to pay via credit card or direct debit from an allocated bank account at the completion of the online auction.
Need more info?
Call CCM HQ On 4353 7200 and chat with our Merchandise department to find out more or e-mail email@example.com