Join us for our annual Central Coast Mariners Family Day at the Mariners Centre of Excellence on Sunday 29 September, running from 10am – 2pm.
Entry is FREE for the family fun day where Members will have their first opportunity to collect exclusive Member Merchandise ahead of the upcoming season.
You can take part in our signing session which is your prime opportunity for a selfie with the boys from 12:30pm, and amusements and kids activities will be commencing from 10am!
This year, Six String Brewing Co are on board to provide a Beer Garden on site with $5 beer and wine being served. The kids can play all day for just $5, with an Unlimited Play Pass for a selection of the Inflatable Amusements on site.
Entry to Family Day is FREE and there will be a number of free activities available to entertain the whole family:
- Bring along your voucher to collect your Members Merchandise (from 10am)
- Meet and greet with the full Mariners squad
- Six String Brewing Co. Beer Garden
- The Australian Reptile Park
- Signing session with the full Mariners squad
- Mariners Inflatable Pitch
- Live Music thanks to JC Entertainment & Events
- The Sea FM Hit Squad
- Jumping Castles & Inflatables ($5 Unlimited Play pass can be purchased on the day)
- Meet Admiral Frederick & Captain Yellowbeard
And MUCH MORE!
There will also be a range of food trucks there on the day to ensure our Members and fans are fuelled for an action-packed family fun day!
The Mariners Centre of Excellence is located a 1km from Tuggerah Train Station, and there is a bus stop located outside the Centre for those looking to catch public transport. There is parking available onsite, with overflow parking situated in the Commuter Car Park located 500m up the road. Parking on site is FREE!
Central Coast Mariners Family Day
When: Sunday 29 September 2019
Where: Mariners Centre of Excellence (1 Bryant Drive, Tuggerah)
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm