Saturday, 18 July 2020
Hyundai A-League Round 29
Match: Perth Glory v Central Coast Mariners
Venue: Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-off: 5:00PM (AEST)
Tickets: CLICK HERE
Gates Open: 4:00PM
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #PERvCCM & #CCMFC
Tickets for the match are on sale now! Click here to purchase online.
- Due to COVID 19, tickets will not be available to purchase from the Box Office on match day
- All ticket sales are to be made ONLINE ONLY
- There will be ticketing staff available at each entry to assist with any ticketing questions
Are you a Mariners Member? Don’t forget you can redeem your FREE ticket to the game by using your Unique Password (Surname, immediately followed by your Member Number)! Scroll to the bottom of this article for your step by step guide to redeem – alternatively you can contact the Mariners Membership team on email@example.com or 02 4353 7200 to assistance in redeeming your ticket.
MEMBERS CANNOT USE THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARD TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE MATCH
To reduce congestion on entry to the stadium, both East & West gates will be open. Patrons are asked to enter via the Gate that is printed on the top left hand corner of their ticket. Gate 1 is located on the Eastern side of the stadium (opposite Central Coast Leagues Club) and Gate 3 is located on the Western side (access via the footpath along the palm trees)
Mariners TV will be streaming LIVE from Central Coast Stadium in the lead up to kick off! Tune into the Central Coast Mariners Facebook page from 3pm as Tyson & Carly chat to players from both Perth Glory and the Central Coast Mariners, along with Glory CEO Tony Pignata and Mariners NPL Coach Nick Montgomery!
The Central Coast Mariners are excited to bring you a great range of merchandise options with HUGE savings! With up to 70% off, you can grab something for the whole family. With the Merchandise Shop now owned and operated by the Mariners, your purchase will go back to supporting your club!
Located on the Northern Concourse, this will be open from 4pm. Please note that no cash will be accepted, and all sales are final – no refunds. Due to the current climate, garments will not be available to try on and no exchanges will be accepted.
KEEP YOUR COMMUNITY SAFE
We are excited to be back at Central Coast Stadium, and we need you to play your part in the stands so we can keep playing on the pitch!
Please be mindful of the following when visiting the venue:
- If you are unwell, have visited a current COVID 19 Hot Spot, been in contact with someone who is unwell or recently returned from overseas – please stay home (you can catch the game live on Fox Sports, ABC or on the MyFootball Live app instead)
- Practise good hygiene by washing your hands where possible and making use of sanitising stations around the stadium.
- Make sure to keep to your allocated row on your ticket. If you’re seated in a group, please make sure that there are at least 2 vacant seats between you and the next group.
- Please try to stay in your seat unless going to a bathroom facility or a concession stand.
- Concession Stands will not be accepting cash payments – Card & other contactless payments only!
- Be mindful of those around you as you head in and out of the stadium, and while you wait in concession stands – keep your 1.5m distance.
- Exiting the Stadium: Please note that there are strict procedures for exiting the stadium. Patrons will be asked to exit the stadium in a staggered approach so that we can maintain social distancing. Keep an eye on the big screen and listen out for the Ground Announcer for your cue to exit.
- Venue Staff will be on hand to direct patrons and we ask that you show respect at all times – they are there to help make your experience a safe one!
At the end of our matches, we know our fans look forward to their opportunity to meet and greet with players on the fence line. Unfortunately, due to the Clean Zone that is required for the match and health & safety of our team, photos and contact with players will not be permitted.
MEMBER REDEMPTION INFORMATION
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 3 & 6 GAME MEMBERS: 3 & 6 Game Members who have already used their allocation of match attendances will not be eligible for a free ticket to the match.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR FREE TICKET TO ATTEND PERTH GLORY V CENTRAL COAST MARINERS:
- Click here to go to the Ticketek website.
- In the PASSWORD box, enter in your unique code
Your unique code is your SURNAME immediately followed by your Member Number. For example, John Citizen who is Member 1234 would use the code CITIZEN1234.
For those who are redeeming for multiple members of their family/group, you can enter in several codes on separate lines. For example:
Your Membership number can be found on the back of your Membership card. If you are unable to locate your Membership Number, please contact the Mariners Membership team on 02 4353 7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click FIND TICKETS
- You will be allocated tickets for the match – follow the Ticketek process and these will be e-mailed to you for match day. These tickets are limited and will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
REMINDER: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD TO GET ACCESS FOR THIS MATCH. YOU MUST REDEEM YOUR TICKET ONLINE TO ACCESS THE STADIUM.