We are excited to be hosting a 2020 Carols event at Central Coast Stadium on Sunday 20 December, which kicks off with a trial match between your Central Coast Mariners and the Young Socceroos.
We’ve created a guide so you know what to expect on the day, and to make the most of it!
Sunday 20 December 2020
Central Coast Stadium
Gates – 2:00pm
Central Coast Mariners v Young Socceroos – 3:00pm
Carols on the Coast – 5:30pm
Event Concludes – 7:30pm
TICKETING & SEATING
- All tickets for this event can be purchased online a Ticketek by clicking here.
- Only the Western side of the stadium will be open for this event, and entry is via the Western gate only.
- Adults are $10 and Kids under the age of 16 are $5
- Those aged under 4 are free, however will require a ticket. This can be redeemed online.
- Central Coast Mariners Members can access this event for FREE – however still need to redeem their free ticket online (in line with COVID Safe policies). They can do this by entering in their Member Number/s when prompted for a password to unlock the free tickets.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the ticket box will not be open on the event day for physical ticket purchases. All tickets MUST be pre-booked online.
- This is a General Admission seated event. When tickets are booked online, you are only permitted to sit in the bays allocated – Every second row must be kept vacant and you leave 2 seats between your group, and the next. We ask you to respect and listen to the directions of security and event staff on the day.
- Bay Allocations:
- NAVY Bay 1, 3-11, 33-43
- YELLOW Bay 12-21
- NON ALCOHOL Bay 2
- Please note that should restrictions ease between now and the event date, we will provide a seating update.
- Reserved Seat Mariners Members will not be allocated their season seats for this event.
- All attendees must adhere to the stadium Conditions of Entry.
- The Central Coast Mariners will take on the Young Socceroos at 3:00pm.
- Due to COVID restrictions, players will not be available for signatures and photos at the end of the match. We understand this is disappointing, but is a necessary precaution at this time.
- Carols on the Coast will begin at 5:30pm and will conclude approximately at 7:30pm.
- Nathan Foley & the girls from Little Quirks will be headlining the Carols, along with plenty of local performers and dance acts (and of course, the main man….Santa!)
- The kids (and the young at heart) can get their hair sprayed in lots of fun colours and there will be a range of glow products available for sale!
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Concession stands will be open for food and beverage purchases on the night.
- You can also expect to find fairy floss, sno cones, popcorn and ice cream at the venue for purchase.
- The venue is cashless, and payments are via EFTPOS only.
- Spectators are welcome to bring their own food, and the following is permitted by the venue:
- Homemade foods, packaged snack foods (potato chips etc)
- Plastic bottles, thermos, small eskies (must be able to fit under a seat)
No parking locations exist in the vicinity of Central Coast Stadium in Wilhemnina Street, Alfred Higgs Place, George Street or under the Brian McGowan Bridge. Motorists are advised not to park on footpaths and nature strips to avoid being issued a fine and to park within designated parking areas only.
However, several car parks are located within easy walking distance from Central Coast Stadium.
- Gosford City car park (P1) is approximately 100m away – fees apply
- Free parking is available 300m away at Gosford Train Station (P2)
- Central Coast Leagues Club provides free parking for members (P3)