Help us get the better of Adelaide United on social media before Saturday’s #ALeagueFinals showdown!
Throughout the 2014 Hyundai #ALeagueFinals series each club is taking part in a social media battle to engage with members and fans and boost their likes and follows over a number of mediums.
Until Saturday, we-re going head-to-head with Adelaide United online as we seek to smash the Reds on social.
The crew at A-League HQ are tracking the following metrics, so we need your help to ensure we-re one up on Adelaide even before a ball is kicked at Central Coast Stadium on Saturday.
– The biggest percentage increase in each club-s Facebook following
– The biggest percentage increase in each club-s Twitter following
– Which club can get the most likes on a single Facebook post
– Which club can get the most re-tweets on a single tweet
– Which club can get likes on a single Instagram photo
Central Coast Mariners vs. Adelaide United – 2014 Hyundai A-League Finals Series
Saturday 16 April 2014
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Twitter: Join the conversation on Twitter using #ALeagueFinals
TV: Live on FOX SPORTS & delayed on SBS TWO