Tuesday 19 January 2021
A-League Match Week 4
Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers
Venue: Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-Off: 7:05pm (AEDT)
Gates Open: 6:00pm
Tickets: Click Here
Hashtag: Join the conversation with #CCMvWSW & #CCMFC
Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 7:00pm (AEDT), Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App
Audio Broadcast: Coast FM 963 from 6:30pm (AEDT)
UPDATED ENTRY CONDITIONS
Please note that due to the current COVID 19 pandemic additional measures have been put in place around the venue, in particular upon entering the stadium.
Due to the most recent COVID 19 outbreak in NSW, the venue capacity for Central Coast Stadium has been reduced until further notice.
Reserved Seat Members – You will be required to sit in the seats that were initially allocated to you. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General Admission Members & Ticket Holders – Please note that every second row in the Yellow & Navy bays will be blocked off, and you will be required to leave a minimum of two seats between your group and the next.
For more information about staying COVID Safe at Central Coast Stadium, click here.
- Due to COVID 19, all ticket purchases must be made online as the Ticketek Box Office is closed.
- There will be staff available at each entry to assist with any ticketing questions
- Western Sydney Wanderer fans will be allocated Bays 29, 30, 31, 32, 53 & 54.
MEMBERSHIP MERCHANDISE COLLECTION
- 2020/21 Mariners Members will be able to collect their hat or scarf before the game from the marquee that is located on Dane Drive from 5pm (AEDT).
- If you have purchased an additional hat or scarf then let us know upon your arrival at the marquee.
- Foundation Members have been posted their merchandise items, and will not be required to collect anything on match day.
- Members seated in the Alcohol-Free bays and MyClub Members will be able to collect their Membership cards at the Members marquee from 5pm.
It’s not too late to join us for this season with a range of Membership options to suit everyone. CLICK HERE to find the best Membership for you.
MEMBERS BADGE DRAW
Our Badge Draw didn’t go off on New Years Eve – this means it has reached a jackpot of $200! Members are instantly in the draw – but you have to be at the game to win.
Listen out before kick off for the winning Member Number – if that’s you, you have until the end of half time to head to the merchandise stand behind Bay 5 to claim your prize. If it’s not claimed, there will be $300 up for grabs at the next home match.
You can find the merchandise stand located behind Bay 5 on the Western concourse. Please note that it is contactless payment only – no cash is accepted.
We ask that all customers follow the directional signage and should there be any queues, to remain 1.5m from the person ahead of you. The shop will be open until the end of half time.
There will be a range of game day specials including training shorts for $20 and pullovers for just $30. Plus, Members save 10% on all full priced items just by showing their Members Card.
Catch all the pre-game hype as we kick off the season with Mariners TV live on Facebook from 5:00pm (AEDT). Join Carly and Pete at the brand new desk to chat all things Mariners – you can even win a Bakers Delight Hamper by tuning in!
MACCAS PLAYER OF THE MATCH
Macca’s is back with their Player of the Match voting for fans – and this year we have a $50 voucher to give away for the Mariners online store after every single Mariners game…home and away! Simply follow the links on socials or via the e-mail sent at the end of each game and vote each week to be in the running! Don’t receive our e-mails? Sign up here to stay in the loop.